IT Infrastructure Engineer
Delft, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsProduct
Working at Qualinx
Qualinx, housed in NEXT Delft, aims to solve the high power consumption problem in radio chip technology, including Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Internet of Things sensors. We have developed the world’s lowest power GNSS chipset, and are now finalizing our game-changing digital RF technology product to be ready for market with millions of shipments per year.
Working in our team, you will experience a start-up environment with people who have the greatest drive and excitement for creation and innovation. You will become an important part of a rapidly growing company as we continue to pioneer ultra-low power Digital RF technology enabling next-generation IoT GNSS solutions!
Are you an expert in the field of Information technology, managing infrastructure and able to interactively collaborate with other team members? The main objective of the job is to design and develop circuits and/or system architectures for new products.
Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative deep-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Setting up accounts for new users and train them.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary
- Testing new technology
- Install and maintain CAD environment.
Qualinx is looking for a result-driven and conscientious software/IT DevOps engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your proactive and can-do attitude is highly appreciated. The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- At least 5 years of experience as IT System Administrator/ Engineer, or any other relevant work field.
- Experienced in both Windows and Linux operating systems and maintaining them.
- Experienced in virtualization technologies (Hypervisor, VMware, ...) and "containerization" (Docker, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking from an architectural and operational point of view
- Experienced in network technologies such as TCP/IP, SSH, DNS, FTP, Routing, Firewall - (Application) monitoring tools.
- Experienced in managing file access control.
- Skilled in performing (remote) troubleshooting to diagnose issues.
- Hands-on experience with Linux scripting language (Shell, Pearl etc.).
- Skilled in system security.
- Skilled Python/C++ programming.