Delft, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsProduct
Working at Qualinx
Qualinx, housed in NEXT Delft, aims to solve the high power consumption problem in radio chip technology, including Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Internet of Things sensors. We have developed the world’s lowest power GNSS chipset, and are now finalizing our game-changing digital RF technology product to be ready for market with millions of shipments per year.
Working in our team, you will experience a startup environment with people who have the greatest drive and excitement for creation and innovation. You will become an important part of a rapidly growing company as we continue to pioneer ultra-low power Digital RF technology enabling next-generation IoT GNSS solutions!
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Should have overall 15+ years engineering experience in (embedded) software development.
- Strong experience in native and cross compiler platform Linux and RTOS
- Candidate should be strong in Embedded Software Development.
- Candidate should be Strong in writing HLR/LLR, CODE and HLT/LLT.
- Candidate should be strong in C/C++ programming language.
- Candidate should be Good in object-oriented programming and concept.
- Candidate should be strong in debugging software using IDE tools.
- Good experience in configuration management tools i.e: GIT /JIRA.
- Hands on experience designing and developing connectivity software stacks
- Good understanding of low-level wireless protocols
- Comfortable working close to low level hardware
- Ability to work under tight schedule and deliver on time
- Excellent analytical, programming and debugging skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment and can clearly communicate while confidently driving multiple projects across many teams
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge on AUTOSAR is bonus