Senior Analog/Mixed Signal IC Design Engineer
Delft, Zuid-Holland, Netherlands€60,000 - €80,000 per yearProduct
Working at Qualinx
Qualinx, housed in NEXT Delft, aims to solve the high power consumption problem in radio chip technology, including Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Internet of Things sensors. We have developed the world’s lowest power GNSS chipset, and are now finalizing our game-changing digital RF technology product to be ready for market with millions of shipments per year.
Working in our team, you will experience a startup environment with people who have the greatest drive and excitement for creation and innovation. You will become an important part of a rapidly growing company as we continue to pioneer ultra-low power Digital RF technology enabling next-generation IoT GNSS solutions!
As a mixed-signal IC design engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, and validation of transistor-level analog/mixed-signal blocks for our QLX300 hardware platform.
Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative deep-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
· Performing detailed transistor-level circuit design, including design capture, simulation, layout design, layout guidance, and design documentation.
· Designing and developing system architecture for ultra-low-power Analog applications. Translating system-level requirements to block-level specifications. Participating in system-level modeling and simulation design activities.
· Design verification of new architectures and circuits such as filter, ADC, etc.
· Validating IC design by laboratory tests and measurements. Supporting product engineering to meet volume production needs. Supporting application engineering to meet customer needs.
Qualinx is looking for a result-driven and conscientious analog/mixed-signal IC design engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your proactive and can-do attitude is highly appreciated. The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Master or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record in Analog IC design.
- Well-experienced in Analog circuit design subject to one or more of the following blocks: VGA, Gm-C and RC filter, Opamp, band-gap reference, and passive RF components.
- Well-experienced in Analog/Mixed-Signal design for circuits and systems such as ADC, and discrete-time switched-cap filters.
- Expert in aspects of physical design and verification including LVS, DRC, Density, RDL, DFM, Antenna fixes, ESD, signal integrity, and electro-migration.
- Knowledgeable in modeling analog circuits and hardware description languages such as Verilog-A.
- Good communication, reporting, and presentation skills in English.