Senior DSP Engineer
Delft, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsProduct
Working at Qualinx
Qualinx, housed in NEXT Delft, aims to solve the high power consumption problem in radio chip technology, including Global Navigation Satellite Systems and Internet of Things sensors. We have developed the world’s lowest power GNSS chipset, and are now finalizing our game-changing digital RF technology product to be ready for market with millions of shipments per year.
Working in our team, you will experience a startup environment with people who have the greatest drive and excitement for creation and innovation. You will become an important part of a rapidly growing company as we continue to pioneer ultra-low power Digital RF technology enabling next-generation IoT GNSS solutions!
Are you an expert in the field of Digital Signal Processing and able to interactively collaborate with other team members? The main objective of the job is to design and develop circuits and/or system architectures for new products. Candidates must have a strong drive to deliver results and have the ability to work on project-by-project basis.
Are you interested to work for a growing and innovative deep-tech company, where people and fun are part of our core values? We'd love to have you!
- Advance the acquisition, tracking and/or navigation algorithms.
- Writing and debugging software in Matlab and C++
- Validating algorithms and control firmware in embedded devices.
- Documentation and presentation of results both internally and externally
- System-level and link-level design in support of a robust satellite broadband communication system
- Work in close collaboration with ASIC/FPGA, RF/antenna, and software engineers to design and validate silicon-based systems.
- Develop floating-point and fixed-point models and run simulations to analyze and validate overall system performance.
- Following and contributing to company software engineering best practices
Qualinx is looking for a result-driven and conscientious DSP design engineer. Someone who thrives in an environment where your proactive and can-do attitude is highly appreciated. The ideal candidate for this role must have:
- Master’s in electrical engineering (or equivalent industry experience) with 5+ years of hands-on experience and a proven track record in signal processing techniques in a relevant technology,
- Significant knowledge of the GNSS processing chain,
- Strong Matlab and C++ programming skills,
- Embedded programming / development experience (DSP),
- Good communication, reporting, and presentation skills in English.
- Multi-path mitigation techniques.
- Kalman Filtering.
- Multi-sensor integration experience.
- Least Squares Optimization,
- Multipath mitigation,
- RTK/PPP or multi-constellation techniques,
- Knowledge of LTE / Wifi,
- Knowing of the tracking loop and SLAM are plus.